* Provide dedicated IT in at least 2 languages, resolution and incident management services 24-7 to customers by receiving, tracking, prioritizing, and documenting IT problems, how tos, inquiries, and requests for service.
* Resolve 90% of IT incidents in one phone call using the knowledgebase, minimizing the impact of IT changes/problems on business.
* Meet stringent performance metrics.
* Bachelors Degree and/or at least 1 year of technical phone support experience required
* Time management skills and call control
* Excellent customer service skills
* Detail oriented
* Good research skills, self-directed and self-motivated good analytical problem solving abilities.
* Specific CA competencies required: Technical Learning, Listening, Composure
The opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural company, stable employment, high standards of work, attractive salary, social fund, modern office placed in the center of Krakow, friendly and dynamic work environment, career development within global structure.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter in English as MS Word document to the following address: email@example.com or International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o. Centrum Biurowe Lubicz, ul. Lubicz 23 31-503 Kraków
Headquartered in the United States, International Paper has been a leader in the forest products industry for more than 100 years. The company is currently transforming its operations to focus on its global uncoated papers and packaging businesses, which operate and serve customers in the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia, as well as xpedx, an extensive North American merchant distribution system. International Paper is committed to environmental, economic and social sustainability, and has a long-standing policy of using no wood from endangered forests. To learn more, visit www.internationalpaper.com